{MSX} Levitation {MSX} Levitation

i just love finding an awesome older song, heard it in rainbow road epic, had to listen to the full version. great song, dude!

DenX - The Black Sheep DenX - The Black Sheep

this is totally professional! it completely deserves front page! i dug out my good headphones once i started listening to this song. this is beyond amazing!

Hard Electrooo Hard Electrooo

it is interesting, it will need some work, but as you say this is just a preview, can't wait to hear the finished version. could be more rave-ish? 0:25 on was great.

Numi - Monsters (WIP) Numi - Monsters (WIP)

it's slightly hard to do a comprehensive review without my good headphones, but you have done well, your track is very industrial, it feels a little void at times which is fine since you seem to be aiming at a more relaxed slow pace track. perhaps a little mixing and making it 30 seconds longer and you will have a 5 star track. right around 0:15 to 0:45 is where i really enjoyed it, the rest of the song is just kind of 'meh' for me. i hope this review helps.

Numi responds:

I'd definitely say re=listen with good headphones or speakers, the sub frequencies really make this in my opinion. Also, it's only a work in progress. I will be adding quite a bit and changing some stuff up. Thanks for the feedback, and be sure to check back soon for the final product!

Evak/gabber!(wip) Evak/gabber!(wip)

getting there

i felt the build up to the lyrics at 1:30 could have been better. perhaps have a bit here and there through the first minute and a half. hope this helps. nice ending.

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

I've tryed. It and. It sounds off ill try a bit more.

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

very nice

it was only slightly repetitive, this is some epic dubstep.

Taking A Nap In The Jungle Taking A Nap In The Jungle

i love this

takes me back to when i played my gameboy for hours. yep, great job.

[oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix) [oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix)

very enjoyable

this is great, started kinda slow, but 0:25 to the end, just pure awesomeness.